Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sketchbook update


Helping my friend time monologues at the Shakespeare festival, I liked the judges profile a lot so I sketched it. When the monologue was done, my friend told me I looked like a creeper, staring at the judge. Oh well, I got my drawing so I'm :)


Done in the car with a friend over the course of a few days. Done in pen, free-handed. Super random, I know. Paisley inspired.


Penguins dream too! This is how I imagine a penguin's dream would look. Done in pen on paper.


Sketching on an airplane while by myself (scared to death). Random dude I made up. The woman next to me was so impressed by watching me draw him that she wanted to "inspect" my drawing when I was finished. She held my sketchbook up to her face for almost five minutes before slamming it back down on my tray table and pronouncing loudly that I was an amazing artist and she was proud to sit next to me. Thoroughly embarrassed, I didn't draw for the rest of the trip, but she and I had some good conversations for the remainder of the three hour plane ride.


Sketch drawn while sitting in my friend Squirrel's room. This is the resulting drawing. I also did a photoshopped colored copy of it as a gift for him, but I can't find it right now. I'll post it when I can :)


Initial sketches done in my English class. My prof saw them and liked them so much he commissioned the Zombie picture shown in a previous entry. Instead I gave him that picture because he got my copy of Coraline signed by Neil Gaiman. SO happy :)


My friend Phil loves his cat. This picture was done for fun based off his facebook profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment